6.01.2012

THIS IS MY BRAIN ON 05.06.12, PART I

“Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.” -Confucius

Styling the clothes for this shoot made me feel so alive. As I allowed my imagination to run free in preparation for it, I was in a roller coaster car climbing foot by foot towards the coaster's summit on cloud nine. Then, BOOM, I reached the tippy top of the coaster's peak; we were shooting on the Lower East Side in Manhattan and I couldn't have been more thrilled. It was like electricity was coursing through my veins in realization of this and in anticipation of seeing it in print. 

Zings of energy and excitement always propel me forward as I prep for every shoot and private client meeting. They remind me that I'm doing something right and I love what I do, every time. I partnered with photographer Caitlin, hair stylist Rocio and model Alexandra to create the images below. There are a couple more looks that I'll share with you all soon!

Enjoy!,

Schuanne
Fashion Stylist


Photos by Caitlin McNaney | Hair by Rocio Briceno | Model is Alexandra Chelaru | Fashion Styling by Schuanne Cappel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some juice fashion dolls