1.06.2012

PAIRED CLIPPINGS: CASUAL SATURDAY

Morning!  Occasionally, you'll see a post like this one where I put together an outfit just because.  I created what you see below three years ago and I just love how it's still relevant.  I can't believe how popular floral is now, probably more so now than it was then.  Because this was created three years ago, I recognize that these specific items are no longer available.  However, they are classic and I'm sure you can find replicas almost anywhere.  I  hope this inspires your casual Saturday look this weekend or any other!  Maybe even dress it up with a bit more jewelry.  HAPPY FRIDAY!

Casual Chic Saturday




(Hover over thumbnails below for brand and product name)

 

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7.1.12

    This is outside of what is in my closet but I LOVE this Casual Saturday look!! It completely flows and you can do a bunch of things in this outfit go to work, have dinner and a night in the town this is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your feedback! What is your style?...perhaps we can discuss it here on Styled to Wear.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some juice fashion dolls