1.09.2012

STYLELIST BEAUTY FEATURE

Beauty is her name!  Many thanks to Stylelist for featuring me in their Beauty Street Style column.  I'm so honored.  I hope you're all feeling beautiful on this glorious Monday morning!  In my humble opinion, a kind smile is probably the most beautiful thing we can don on our faces.

"It doesn't cost a thing to smile
You don't have to pay to laugh
You better thank God for that"
                           
                                -India.Arie

Click image to be redirected to the Stylelist feature

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant post and fantastic blog! Really cool!!! :-) Have a great weekend!

    the-white-list.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could have sworn I replied, but many, many thanks!!! Hope you are well!

      Delete

Leave me some juice fashion dolls