2.22.2012

MODALISTAS FASHION EVENT

I promised my twitter and facebook followers a couple weeks ago that I would post pics from the Modalistas Fashion Event at The Limelight Marketplace in NY, NY.  Though New York Fashion Week officially began on February 9th, for many onlookers including myself this was the inaugural event.  In attendance was: Patricia Field, Woody Harrelson, Real Housewives of New York star Jill Zarin, the current Miss USA and Miss Teen USA, yours truly Schuanne Cappel, and a host of eager onlookers.  I stupidly didn't bring a camera, nor did I charge my phone, so it died early on during the event, but not before I took a short video of the clothes from one of the menswear collections that graced the runway.  The video is on my facebook page HERE.  I kept getting error messages while trying to embed it into this blog post, but while you're on my facebook page might as well "like" it. ;)  I didn't take any more videos, but found some on Youtube, so I'll post them for you soon.

The pictures below are courtesy of my friends at Modalistas.  Special thanks to Marcela and Carlos for my seat and the pictures!

Thanks everyone for your patience while I got my act together. :)







2 comments:

  1. Very cool!!! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Loving your coverage of London Fashion Week!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some juice fashion dolls