2.29.2012

PAIRED CLIPPINGS: FRESHLY MINTED

I decided to continue the mint theme from my posts on MONDAY and TUESDAY with 3 treats for you!  A mint ALC Zoe Blazer, an easily worn cotton pant, and flirty dress fit for practically any occasion by The Row.  And guess what?  All three come perfectly paired in an outfit for your inspirational delight!  How's that for three satisfied wishes?

I trolled Polyvore for my favorite sets featuring the mint trend that swept across Resort 2012 and Spring/Summer 2012 collections.  These three are, in my humble opinion, amongst the best.  They were created by talented contributors who go by: mychanel, tatiana-rio, and pinkpowder.  Thanks for sharing your talent with the discerning Styled to Wear viewers, artists!  (Click on the items below each set to find purchase information.)

Check them out and let us know what you think.  Would you wear any of these outfits or pieces?  Which pieces or set are your favorite?


                            


Richard Chai - s/s 2012


           

       
mint           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some juice fashion dolls