3.12.2013

SPRING/SUMMER 2013 SHOE TRENDS

Accessories are a great way to refashion a look. So, I'm starting my spring/summer 2013 coverage with the one accessory that I think has the most potential to do so, your shoes. Here's what's trending for this season. Take your pick: try a fresh white pair, metallic or my favorite the lace-up sandal, especially those by Aquazzura. If you ask me Aquazzura and Nicholas Kirkwood made the most exciting booties this season--color combinations, shape, and sex appeal are all a step above the rest. Not pictured below, but along the same theme as Prabal Gurung's mesh shoes, designers like Valentino created shoes made of a clear plastic material. So, which will you try this season? Any favorites of the bunch?
If you're planning on wearing shoes with ankle straps, here are a few bits of advice. And tune in this week to the StW facebook page where I'm sharing looks that will help you transition from winter to spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some juice fashion dolls